Docomo Unlimited GPRS/2G/3G Trick- Working [New Updated]

Docomo logo imageEvery teen wants a mobile data/internet in his smart phone to update his social profiles. It’s also an What if I told you, you can get unlimited internet free for your mobile. Isn’t it crazy? Yeah its true guys. You heard that right. Earlier in my article Unlimited Mobile Internet For Free | Airtel, When many of folks saw this, they pinged me several times to show it for DoCoMo, Well now I’ve come up with DoCoMo too.
annoying to pay every month for your mobile internet. Basically for me, I use Airtel and I used to pay Rs.125 – 1GB – validity 30days. This was really a good tariff for me to update my social profiles, whatsapp and to blog sometimes. Well I mainly use my PC for blogging.

Things you need to know before you can fire of using the Docomo Unlimited GPRS/2G/3G Trick :

  • You should be using this with absolute ZERO/1 Rs.  balance!(LOW BALANCE)
FAQ: Why low balance? 
There will be a rapid balance reduction from your service operator, If they even find a penny! – I really don’t know why that happens! icon razz Docomo Unlimited GPRS/2G/3G Trick  Working September/October 2013 [New Updated]
  • Works in PC/Mobile Both
  • Don’t Activate any add-on services like GPRS, 3G
  • Parallel Downloads and Browsing Supported.
  • DOWNLOAD SPEED – 250+KBPS

No comments:

Post a Comment